Nicola Educational And Research Institute (NERI) is established under section-25 MCA Act-1956, IET Act-1882 & NEP-1986, Government of India. NERI incorporated under legislation of government of India and register under the planning commission of India. NERI is an Autonomous body as per present policy of AICTE and MHRD.
Nicola Educational And Research Institute (NERI) is having strong association with following ministries and government organization to promote education, employment and entrepreneurship,
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- National Skill Development Corporation
- Tamilnadu Skill Development Corporation
- National Institution for Transforming India
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Nicola Educational And Research Institute (NERI) is follows the syllabus and nomenclatures prescribed by National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) and National Vocational Education Qualifications Framework (NVEQF) for vocational education and skill training.
The Educational quality standard of Nicola Educational And Research Institute (NERI) is accredited by board of quality standards UK and Daila Fort Worth assurance association US. Non formal education offered by institute of industry interaction education and research (NERI) is accredited by International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE), Norway.